Friday, January 2, 2009

Josh Update


Many of you know that Josh joined our great US military by enlisting in the Navy. He has been deployed on his first tour, and we are very excited for him.

Josh is an aircraft handler on the USS Boxer, an amphibious assualt ship (carrier). He is currently on his way to Hawaii. :) He will be on tour for 8 months, after which he will come back to San Diego, where he is stationed. His contact information while he is deployed is:

ABHAR Baskett V-1
USS Boxer LHD-4
FPO AP 96661-1663

1 comment:

Jenni Renee said...

I just found this randomly but I am praying and wishing your son the best of luck. I myself was in the navy and my other half is currently serving in Bahrain. Just remind him to have faith and roll with the punches.
Keep Smiling and God Bless